sabato 13 settembre 2008

What's love?


Avviso: ManuBlog ha cambiato indirizzo.
Potete trovarlo all'indirizzo http://manublog.org



The first, the last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
.
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they could have made two
You're all that I'm living for
Your love I'll keep for evermore
.
And if you go
I wanna go with you
And if you die
I wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away...

Ci sono addirittura 3 commenti!!


Andrea De Luca ( 14 settembre 2008 alle ore 05:02 )

bellissima!

Juliet ( 14 settembre 2008 alle ore 10:28 )

what a wonderful thing...love...it is the reason of life..

Ale ( 15 settembre 2008 alle ore 01:48 )

che bella...


Articoli correlati


Lascia un commento





Some rights reserved by ManuBlog. Powered by Blogger
Autore: Manu / Feed: Rss 2.0 / Technorati Profile
Blog under Creative Commons License